Saturday, March 28, 2009

Snow Day


A few days ago Colorado had a not so but kind of unusual snow storm. It's just that it was in the 70's last week and the kids have been outside with no shoes, t shirts, and shorts. We went to the mall and almost got snowed in. It took us several hours to get home
Brooklynn enjoyed seeing her cousins Elliana and Isabella.

2 comments:

  1. OH, they're sooo cute. Bring Brooklynn over some more. We love seeing her!!

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Denise!

    OMGosh! I am just thrilled that all of you have blogs! YEa!
    I had to grab Jim and have him seat next to me so we could catch up with the family! Your daughter is beautiful! Oh...hi by the way I am Robyn, the wife of Jim, your cousin...lol! One day we will make it out there so I can see everyone.
    Come by and say hello over at our blog soon! Take care! Talk soon!
    Hugs,
    Robyn & Jim

    ReplyDelete